The Firelex Services (the “Services”) are provided by Casperaki Holdings (Ireland) Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”) and made available to its end-users (“you” and “your”). We are a corporation established in Ireland and are headquartered at Am gruenen Prater 13/77, 1020 Wien, Austria. For the purpose of the applicable data protection laws, we are the data controller.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
- Information you or your organisation give us. You or your organisation may give us information about you by using our Services or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided when you sign up for a Firelex account, including information such as your name, job title and email address.
- Device and technical usage information. We automatically collect certain data from you regarding your use of the Services, including IP addresses or other unique device identifiers, time zone setting, browser type, operating system and platform.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use the information in the following ways:
- We will use your information in order to provide you with the Services.
- As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper
functioning of our Services and organisation, we may use your information to:
- Enforce our policies;
- Communicate with you;
- Improve the Services and to ensure content from the Services are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- Administer the Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- Keep the Services safe and secure.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information with your organisation (which contracts with us for the Services) as well as selected third parties, in or outside your country, who help us run the Services.
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligation, process or request;
- Enforce our terms of service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- If we sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
Where Do We Store Your Information?The information that we collect from you will only be stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA").
The Security of Your InformationThe transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services; any transmission is at your own risk.
How Long Do We Store Your Information?We will retain your information as follows:
- Information you or your organisation give us. For up to 3 months after your organisation informs us that your account has been deleted.
- Technical usage information. For up to 3 months after your organisation informs us that your account has been deleted.
What Are My Rights About My Personal Data?
- Data rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right to access and receive a copy of information we hold about you, to rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and to request the deletion of personal data held about you. You also have the right to data portability for information we used to send you notifications and provide you with user support – this means that you can obtain a copy of your data so that you can manage and move it. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Complaints. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with your data protection authority.